July 27, 2019

Doll Meet | 2019.04.14

Oops, I didn't realise I didn't post this here.

I had a doll meet with genkiyankii and dtpconcepts back in April, after I had just finished Alfie's faceup. Alfie is my Switch Waseon heh :)

It's been quite a while so I can't remember exactly what happened, but we spent the afternoon talking over food and dolls, and then decided that we'll order some doll clothes together + have another meet with our yellowed dolls (this meet just happened two weeks ago lol). The excitement for dolls was very palpable and fun to have with friends :) Also, Vel (genkiyankii's Switch Seolrok) has a faceup from bjdzanya and we spent quite some time admiring the work in person haha.

Well, that's it from me. Enjoy the photos~

//

Dolls present:
Alfie (Switch Waseon) - belongs to me
Vel (Switch Seolrok) - belongs to genkiyankii
Fuyuki (Little Monica Kliff) - belongs to dtpconcepts








No comments:

Post a Comment