June 27, 2012

Bald

Photobucket

Some things about dolls I learn from owning them, others I learnt from other doll owners. Dennis now uses those rubber wristbands meant for humans on his head to hold his furwig, after I saw Shunyuki and Ching Yan do that. It holds Sunny World's wigs there, which is a major feat. SW wigs are the loosest furwigs I have, seriously. Most of my furwigs aren't very loose, but having this rubber thing on it helps a lot. And best thing? It doesn't stain (or hasn't, so far). I kind of cheat by putting it on the headcap so any staining would be there, and not on his faceup. Haha.

3 comments:

  1. that is definitely an idea! i'll have to remember this for when my new girl gets here. :) very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I found it a really great way to use those wristbands I have lying around. And I think it's better than Velcro, at least, for furwigs :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh I should try this too... Furr wigs are so damn annoying if you are not having a silicone cap; they roll around and with the style Satoru for example has it should stay still and be all pretty hahaha...

    But yeah. Gotta try this!

    ReplyDelete