July 9, 2012

I just ordered from tree design (click for English site) today and they've shipped the orders out already?! It's the first time any company shipped so fast. Tracking says it's posted only, but still. :D Maybe my dolls will actually get some new clothes to wear before I go for Uni, where I won't be bringing them cos I feel it's unsafe to leave them in the hostel.

I brought Sion to Cosfest yesterday, but barely took any photos. I did see some local doll owners though. Also spoke to this girl (can't remember who) who was either cosplaying or a friend of a cosplayer, and she told me she wanted to get a DOT Sha. I remember when I just found out about dolls, I wanted a DOI Luke, hahaha. I think my doll collection would be totally different if I had money when I JUST found out about dolls. It's really cos I had to save up for almost half a year for my first doll that caused me to change my choice. In fact, I was pretty sure I wanted a El first, but I changed it to a dreaming Lishe boy cos I wanted El twins (who are now the characters I have my Miho twins in). I went to look at my old wishlist and it was filled with Delfs. Haha. I'm still quite sad that delf line is no longer in production by Luts or anywhere else. I won't have minded getting more delfs. Same for Migi. I can always own more Migi if only I have more money.

Okay, enough with the day-dreaming.

Oh yeah, Sion was much more popular with the fangirls/random girls at Cosfest who like dolls than Gabby or Dennis. He got more photos taken. But because he's heavier and cos I no longer have the stamina (yeah, right) to carry a doll around for long periods of time (I'm honestly just lazy, nothing else), I kept him after my lunch. Haha. Otherwise I think there'll be more gawkers/photos of him. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment