July 19, 2012

New boys!

I came home yesterday to a package that I didn't expect. I was like, eh, is this my Muse head? Then I realised it's from Leeke, which didn't email me that the heads have shipped, lol. So now I have Zeke (Khal) and Kristolf (Mihael) with me. Hehe. Zeke is a bit hard to fathom, and I've not really gotten to playing around with him. Mostly cos he's borrowing Hew's body and I kind of wanted Hew back on his own body soon. Hew hasn't gotten new photos after he got his body...Yeah, I know. I've been getting too many packages recently to properly play with everyone. :/ Gahh.

Oh yeah, for those who're interested, Leeke NS DOES NOT match Little Monica NS. Leeke is much much pinker. D:

Anyway, let me introduce the new boys. The grumpy one is Zeke, who's a computer geek. He thinks he likes Alfie (Gabby's younger sister) and writes about her on his blog all the time (anonymously, of course). He doesn't realise until later that Alfie likes him too.


And the one below is Kristolf, Alfie's current boyfriend. I'm in the midst of doing his faceup, and it's the first freckled faceup I'm doing. Hope I won't accidentally overblush him. It's now raining so I can't continue his faceup...D:






No comments:

Post a Comment