August 3, 2012

Puteri finished Kris's faceup: here.

And I got a tumblr (cian1675.tumblr.com), but I'm not sure if I'll post much there. It'll mainly be for reblogs, I guess? Hahahaha.

[edit]
Oh. I came home from camp and there was 3 packages waiting for me. Jack's wigs and eyes arrived, and Nat is also BACKKKK~

Both of them are so great now, though I'm biased towards Nat right now, cos I need more time to cut Jack's wig properly, and it's not his proper wig either, cos I'm waiting for his S&M one. But hey, it's pretty close, except for the lack of colour in his fringe.

But, NAT, YAY~ he looks way girly and so Nat. :D

So this means all my dolls are back home once I collect Kris from Puteri. He doesn't have his wig yet, but still, all my dolls! I'll try to get a photo of all of them together if I can :3

No comments:

Post a Comment