August 5, 2012

Zaoll Muse head on different bodies

Just a bunch of photos I have lying in my computer. They're all kind of unfocused, but you don't need super sharp photos for proportions, do you? :| Anyway, Jack is on the fdoll body (2nd photo). Since the Muse head I have has been painted to match Volks NS, the photos are all for proportions and not resin match. Dollmore resin is pinker than Leeke...so basically it doesn't match anything I have at home.

Photobucket
Muse head on delf type 3 body (Gabby's body, lol)
I actually did this before I decided to buy the fdoll body since I know fdoll are just slightly thinner than delfs, so I figured it'll be a good gauge.

Photobucket
Muse head on Fdoll body.

Photobucket
Muse head on Nobility Emotional body (which is just too big for him) XD



No comments:

Post a Comment