September 21, 2012

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zeke finally got a haircut. I think it takes me way too long to style and then cut furwigs now that I've not been playing with my dolls for so long. Haha. I tried styling Gabby's new wig but got tired cos it was kind of too wavy.

Anyway, I decided to plonk Dennis's head on Hew's body to see how it'll look so just thought I'll share the photos. SDF Bliss (NS), with Little Monica Type B body (NS) on the left and Volks SD13 body (NS) on the right.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a closer photo of Bliss head on LM Type B body:
Photobucket

I don't know why it photographs as pretty matching when actually the head is yellower. If Dennis wasn't a character that was supposed to be not that tall and not buff, I'll happily get him a LM body, but alas, no, his character doesn't fit it. Haha.

***
Oh. And a photo of Nat from the meet a long time ago.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How do you choose the birthdays? Not sure if you'll even see this haha.

    Just realised that Nat and Gab have the same birthdays? Unless I saw wrongly.

    I think you'll know who I am?

    ReplyDelete