January 26, 2013

 photo DSC_5459editedresized_zpsd7333a32.jpg

First time I have a curly fibre wig, and man, is her wig long. I'm not used to dealing with such long curly wigs, and I'm not sure if the wig would end up in a tangled state soon. >_< Hopefully I'll get better with styling it. I need to learn how to tie braids and such, because that's Tiyana's style. But of course I've no idea how, since I mostly have short hair, so I think I'll have to learn it soon.

 photo DSC_5423editedresized_zpsd525b990.jpg

And another quickly edited photo, because I think the bag she's carrying is pretty cool. It's actually a super small coin purse for humans, that I thought would make a good handbag for her. I bought 2 different designs, and I like the other one (white with green birds) better, but she's wearing such dark clothing so this bag came out. I'm too lazy to change her, cos the S hook is a bitch (stupidly small hole in her head means I have to use hands sized s hook, and those are annoying to deal with.) I did buy a skirt and blouse for her, and that means she'll have something new to wear. And also, I forgot to mention, the purse works. Like it clicks open and closed. And it was like, $4.90 (SGD), so it's pretty worth it.

Honestly, I need to save up to get her a body, and stop just saying that, and actually DO it. On a higher note, supia old body is a good proportion for Vivien heads :D

No comments:

Post a Comment