February 24, 2013

 photo DSC_5662editedresized_zps59947d99.jpg

Jack with his purple and green streaked hair. Sharpies are awesome but kind of smelly for colouring fur wigs.

On a side note, so many of my dolls' headcap magnets are falling out, it's not even funny. Hew and Sion's have long fallen out. Nat's was after he came back from faceup. Cail's came out yesterday (all 4 of them, which implies that nobility's glue isn't strong enough for the super strong magnets), and lo and behold, Tiyana's came out today when I was switching her head with Jack's. ...I need to get super glue and glue everyone's back. That's like more than half my crew with fallen out head magnets, of which 2 (Nat and Cail) have severely loosely headcaps that will definitely fall out once I lay them flat on the floor. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment