May 6, 2013

Faceup level up?

Decided to try using watercolour paints instead of watercolour pencils, since I bought watercolour paints for school. Plus there was already black and dark brown in my stencil, haha, made it even easier.

 photo DSC_8160editedresized_zps86c33732.jpg

 photo DSC_8147editedresized_zps5b5fbf4e.jpg

 photo DSC_8162editedresized_zps74f30c43.jpg

And the amazing thing is, with the new pastels I have, I only used 1 layer for pastels, when usually I need around 3-4 to get a even muted shade. Love love love Schmicke pastels. And here's my previous faceup, just for comparison:

 photo DSC_7639editedresized_zps3ccfe91e.jpg

Using paints, even if it's watercolour paints really makes a difference. Damn. I should have done that sooner. >_< I'm going to redo Sion's faceup, and maybe Caillen's as well. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment