May 19, 2013


For reading ease:
Hew is the one in blue, Sion is in grey.
Hew's words and thoughts are in italics, Sion's are the standard font.

***

I went out for some photos, planning to make a photostory of Hew and Sion talking in a park, which is what I always imagined them doing, when I first thought of them as characters in my head. Hew is the older brother, and for that, Sion is reliant on him, much more than Hew ever is on Sion. Hew feels a need to take care of his younger brother, and it doesn't help when Sion sometimes acts without considering Hew's feelings (not in this photostory, maybe I'll write about it next time). So yeah, Sion is a little kid who never really grew up and wants to be loved, while Hew had to grow up fast, and he appears more mature but there's something that is still lacking in him too.



No comments:

Post a Comment