May 17, 2013

Leeke heads on Little Monica type B body (all NS)

Heads: Leeke Khal, Leeke Mihael NS (2012)
Body: Little Monica type B NS (2012)

Resin is of the same darkness, but Leeke is pink based, LM is yellow based, so it doesn't really match that well. My camera picks up the pink/red of the heads quite a lot, so the photos here are colour-edited.

 photo DSC_8737resized_zpsb828ca93.jpg
First we have Khal+LM type B body. He looks a bit bobble head-ed which is more obvious with clothes. But that's just my opinion. Some people might think he's fine. I'm just too used to seeing 9" heads (my Mihos) instead of 10" on this body.

 photo DSC_8745resized_zpsda414c04.jpg
Lowest the head holds without kips/sueding. Can actually be adjusted to tilt lower but snaps back to this position once I let go. Might be better with kips/sueding.

 photo DSC_8746resized_zpsb8c7cf5f.jpg
Most accurate to real life (on my monitor) in terms of resin colour. Also highest head can tilt without kips/sueding. As with the lowest, this is NOT the highest possible, just that I didn't kip/suede it.

 photo DSC_8755resized_zps1df7cc80.jpg
Mihael head on the body. He matches a bit better than Khal because he's less pink, and also because his faceup is yellower? I think. I think the body isn't big enough for him but oh well, it's not his anyway. :|

 photo DSC_8761resized_zps3c60e08e.jpg
Most accurate colour for resin match (on my monitor).

 photo DSC_8759resized_zpsa07fb404.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment