December 21, 2013

I was searching on Etsy and found natrume's shop (she's the one who did really realistic looking minimees of Sherlock and John/Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman), and she has minimees of Castiel, Sam and Dean/Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. :o The shocking thing is they look way more alike than any other companies have managed so far...I'm really amazed by how alike they are. o3o Especially Jared's face. And Jensen Ackles still looks a tad off...I wonder why, even though it's the most alike MNM I've seen of him.

And on the Etsy browsing note, I found Simply Divine (a doll "shop") and their Harlequin sculpt. Searching on DoA makes me realise how big that head is...and to think I was considering that he might be good for Freddie (who's a girl, haha).

Now to continue browsing...

No comments:

Post a Comment