January 3, 2014

 photo DSC_8024editedresized_zps77c3848b.jpg

 photo DSC_8018editedresized2_zps66b8038e.jpg

 photo DSC_8046editedresized_zps58229a9a.jpg

I realise it's almost the same angle of his face, haha. And it's even funnier considering I took photos cos I made a new shirt, and ended up with mostly shots that don't show his face. So well, here's a photo of the shirt I made:

 photo DSC_7894editedresized_zps0d84382e.jpg

I only realise the neckline was funny after I washed and ironed it, so this shirt's going to be like this. In other news, the body he's on (Sion's Little Monica type A) has wobbly knees, and I was wondering why, since Hew's (Little Monica type B) is fine. And I was thinking it can't just be because of the extra torso joint, so I pulled out his knees to check, and apparently I strung him in with some kips. But the knee joints are so flushed that kips just upset the balance, and it did become a bit better after I unstrung his calves to remove the kips. He's still not as stable as Hew but well, I take what I can. Especially when Nat's body (Nobility Emotional) is a pain to balance, and nothing else I have compares with that.

And I missed out this shot just now, but I have a shot of the shirt from the back where I should have made the fake leathery cloth piece longer, but I guess it looks fine? And look at that spine, woo~

 photo DSC_7946editedresized_zps9857768c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment