January 5, 2014

My can of MSC ran out, but I did finish Benja's faceup (though it's not very well done, even by my standards...). He still looks shiny...I can't figure out if it's cos this bottle of MSC is strange, if it's cos it's nearing the end of the can, or if it's something to do with humidity in general. Or if I'm not spraying enough, hmm... If I get another can I'll see what happens.

Benja is going to change character...again. Haha. We shall see how that works out... I've not even decided on a name for him yet, but I would, soon. At least I know he'll be one of Caillen's cronies good friends.

Also, I saw on doa's peroth thread that the rerelease Peroth looks quite different from the original release, namely that the eyes are slightly different shape, and the new Peroth has a less protruding mouth, and is generally smaller than the old Peroth. Some people even went as far as to call the rerelease a different sculpt altogether. Well, I didn't know about this before, but it does seem like my Peroth has a less protuding mouth. The original Peroth would have fitted Zeke better than the rerelease version, but I like my Khal as Zeke more, so no issue on that. Now if only I can figure out whether the new character I'm letting my Peroth (rerelease ver) be would suit him, or if I should camp around in hopes of buying an original unmodded Peroth one day (for who? I don't know man...I have no character for him anyway). Random thoughts since I won't be buying anything soon after ordering the Akagi body. (Which I hope would fit and match Zeke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment