April 22, 2014

I happened to bring my camera back when I went home from hostel the other day, so I snapped some shots even though it was midnight-ish. This are the twins. And Tiyana's head is on the bottom left of the photo but she didn't get in the shot cos she looked a bit too shocked/wide eyed without proper posing (I was lazy, they were all in my wardrobe and hard to move about). Haha. Sion's wearing a necklace I made the last time I went home, but haven't had time to take photos of to sell.

 photo DSC_0739editedresized_zpsbebf44b7.jpg

And a different corner of my room with Zeke. I changed his clothes and everything, but he kind of still looks the same. I'm super happy he fits in Sadol delf-sized jeans though. Cos that means he can share clothes with my other dolls although he's taller. Haha. But man, those jeans are tight on him (sorry, you can't see >_<)

 photo DSC_0816editedresized_zpsc79e703a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment