January 10, 2015

Gah, I thought I was set on selling my LLT Roderich, but everytime I pick him up in real life, I decide against selling him. And I'm also worried that if I sell him, I'll end up regreting it. The problem is, I ran out of space for so many dolls. Like honestly, the only reason why it's okay now is because the 2 SDs that won't fit inside my wardrobe (which already has 9 SDs in it) are being brought to hostel with me. Which basically means that I actually ran out of space for dolls 2SDs ago. Gahh.

Besides the Roderich head, Freddie (Volks Olivia) is my only floating head left without a body. And I still want to get at least a Dollmore Zaoll dreaming Luv in white skin. Which is why reason would suggest that I sell the Roderich head, because I'm the least attached to him, and he doesn't really have a character. But I am so reluctant to part with pretty resin things. Sighhhh. Why am I such a hoarder?

No comments:

Post a Comment