May 21, 2015

Guess what, I've suddenly had a spurt of doll motivation. Haha. Or more like, I finally saw a doll that I'm getting *excited* about. Like really. And I have no money. Hahahaha. Maybe part of the reason why I'm excited is also because I know I have to work/save/sell things to get it. And it's something different from getting bodies for floating heads, which seem to be pretty much all I've been doing (though Freddie still needs a body... but she can share for now)

5stardoll Jadite has such an adorable face. The blank face looks like a mischevious boy to me, but my boyfriend thinks the doll looks more like a girl. Haha. Difference in opinion, I guess.

Oh yeah, anyway, an update on Elly. The 100% acetone I borrowed from my friend worked! Removed the rest of what could be removed (some of the deeper parts of the eyes still has a bit of colour but I figured it'll be covered by the new faceup). I need to check her over for random black specks (not sure why but some of them can't be removed and I'm pretty sure they appeared while I removed the faceup...:/) before I seal her. But it's been raining so I've not had the time to seal her. Soon! I can't wait to start on her because I think a new faceup would probably make her more in character than the sweet default faceup. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment