May 6, 2015

Wooo. It's been a while since I made jewelry for dolls but I just finished taking and editing the photos of the jewelry I made and updated them on doa and dA. I forgot how long the process of taking photos, editing, then uploading them and writing the description (and oh, the names. I hate coming up with the names) is. But there is quite a bit of satisfaction in seeing the pieces done. And also since I try not to edit my jewelry photos too much, it's a very different kind of experience, seeing my actual photography skills without the benefit of editing eh... haha.

And I think Dennis needs restringing. His torso keeps snapping back and his knees are kinda loose. I mean, the strange thing is he still stands pretty okay, but it's kind of a precarious position (and if he shifts out of that, he may fall), so I probably should do that. I think as time goes by, it's more and more certain that he's really my favourite doll. Haha. And I used to think it was Sion, but nope, Dennis, especially with this SD13 body (he used to be on a AA body which I didn't like as much).

Ah yes. And I'm in the process of redoing Tee's faceup. Blue eyeliner this time. The colours aren't as light as I hope for the blue watercolour pencils I'm using, but I'll see what I can do another day. The photos took up most of my doll energy today, lol. Probably would be reading Naruto for the rest of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment