June 5, 2015

 photo DSC_0896editedresized_zpsj4uxzshy.jpg

 photo DSC_0892editedresized_zpsamfnivea.jpg

 photo DSC_0894editedresized_zpsqxwuklab.jpg

Elly's faceup. I did take photos of her with her wig but I'm trying to decide photos to submit to the SG doll carnival event photo competition, so I'm still holding those photos hahaha. Anyway, that aside, She looks much cuter now. I really liked the default faceup BUT not the shape of the eyebrows. So I guess it's good that the colours are pretty similar. :) Eyes wise, at least. The blush was rather normal when I was doing it but seems to be rather faint right now, which I only sort of just realise, haha. I mean, human makeup wise, it's a pretty good amount, but dolls tend to have darker blush, haha. Oh well. Quite happy with this faceup, overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment