June 15, 2015

 photo DSC_1369editedresized_zpsuw1yqo09.jpg

I made a beanie for Cypher today. But it's rather hard to put on so it's not currently on his head (I took it off to sew it better after this photo). I realise he only has 2 main types of clothing: stuff made by me, or Volks items. Hahaha. I don't know what's with this disparity, seeing as how the stuff I sew are just okay, and I hand sew so it's usually not the prettiest thing, especially in the areas not commonly visible (and I get to be lazy).

I also made a simple dress today to slowly prepare for the new doll (weehee~), but it looks rather ridiculous on Cypher. Hopefully I'll make more stuff, and with a bit more effort (the dress is rather sloppily cut and sewn...whoops) for her because, damn she's cute. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment