November 8, 2015

Crew updates 2015

Apparently I forgot to post a crew update?

Here's the crew taken around July this year (2015). I realise there's been some additions after this photo was taken, ahhh. Haha.
 photo DSC_2913editedresized3_zpslhsoi76a.jpg

Compared to the previous crew photo (2014):


Compared to the 2014 photo, the July 2015 crew photo has 3 extra dolls: Joe got a body, Freddie was stealing Elly's body and there's Cypher. I realise that this is the only location in my house that is big enough to seat everyone (albeit on the floor), and I used the same backdrop cloth, so I tend to mix up these 2 photos up sometimes. Lol.

And actually right now there's more additions compared to the July photo. First there's Jelly, my 5Stardoll Jadeite:
 photo DSC_4179editedresized_zpsrzu3ixpz.jpg

Then there's Pebbles, my modded Unoa sleeping Lilin:










And there's the Unoa Lilin Roar faceplate (the 2 photos on the left):
And in the meantime, I decided to change Elly's wig:
So actually my crew has grown. Mostly the shift towards smaller dolls for the new additions, but I'm having the urge now to repaint the twins because their faceups are really old. I dressed Hew the other day, and I realise how limited my doll wardrobe is. It's not that I don't have quite a bunch of clothes. I do. But I have so many male dolls that it seems like whenever I do change them, I'm kind of just swapping their clothes around, because I like certain items better. Haha. So yeah. I don't know. The big boys need some loveeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment