November 7, 2015

Omg, I need to stop wanting to buy more Migidolls. I am always tempted by Migidoll Vampire Miho for some reason. And Cho and Ryu...and Owen. Haha, the list goes on. But the weird thing with Miho is that I already have Miho twins, and yet I still think it'll be totally cool to have a V. Miho for Danny??? Like why do I want so many Mihos? :\ Heh.

Also, I took Hew out and changed him yesterday. Gave him a new coat of gloss on the lips (and a bit on the tear ducts), and although it freshened up his faceup a bit, I think he (and Sion) would need new faceups. I think the linework I did last time is already old, and I can probably do a lot better work. But I do like the blushing, so it feels a bit wasted...BUT it's a good time to redo their faceups. After all they've had the same one since 2012 so that's like 3 years. I need to finish up my school work, and bring my faceup materials home from my hostel (brought it there to do commissions during school time) before I can start on their faceups though. Argh, such a long wait.

I'm hoping my urge for getting a V. Miho is because I want to paint a Miho, and hopefully redoing the twins' faceups would satisfy it. I don't really think I should get more of the same sculpt >_< Dannyyyyyyy. Much as I want to sculpt him, I think with my current limited space for storing dolls and limited funds, I should really diversify the sculpts I own, rather than going for more of the sculpts I know I love. Ahhhh. Choices. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment