May 26, 2016



 photo DSC_6662editedresized_zpsa6le6x3d.jpg

 photo DSC_6628editedresized_zpsnzaw3mir.jpg

Joe looking good with purple hair. I made the choker necklace thing to go with the outfit. Or more like I dressed him in an outfit that allowed him to wear a choker so I have an excuse to make a similar choker to what Zico had been wearing. XD The messy/wavy hair look is nice though a bit odd to see in a furwig and isn't what I usually style furwigs as, but I wanted to imitate a hairstyle JB had in a photoshoot. The kpop idol thing is taking over my aesthetics lol.

Also, I surprisingly still really like Joe's faceup? And I'm worried that if I ever try to change it I'll not be able to make the grumpy Esthy/Distant Memory Peroth sculpt not too frowny again. Joe really doesn't have the neatest of lines (his eyeliner especially is a bit wobbly), but well. Let's keep this until I get really convinced that it needs to change. Also Joe's the only doll I have who has zero gloss anywhere on his faceup. Just a random fact I feel like pointing out.

(Also, sorry if the first photo is a different size, I don't know why photobucket keeps making it weirdly sized D: )

2 comments:

  1. So adorable doll! I love his simple, but cute design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Makes me happy to hear that :D

      Delete