July 25, 2016

 photo DSC_7721editedresized_zpsjoxzgwvl.jpg

 photo DSC_7759editedresized_zpsvwuvxd1x.jpg

 photo DSC_7763editedresized_zpsggszoaax.jpg

Some photos of Freddie I took the other day. She's borrowing Dennis' Volks SD13 boy body here, but I stuffed her top with some cloth so she doesn't look so flat, haha.

I really think she needs a thicker body to match her sporty tomboy look, but alas, even if I get a small chested girl body, most of them are too thin. I'm hoping boypink's 60body will eventually be made and sold, if they do choose to cast and sell it. But I mean, who knows? For now I'm still leaving her as a floating head because I can't decide on her body. I chickened out of the Impldoll Star Female body because it's still a bit thin? Like the boypink's 60body would probably be the closest to what I want for Freddie, relatively the same height as my shorter boys (60cm ish) but buff for a girl. Although I don't mind her being taller, as long as she's shorter than Zeke (66cm). But the buffness is important. The other option I was thinking of is maybe modding a Volks SD13 boy body to have a thinner waist and small boobs. But it'll need me to colour match the epoxy so... it's not a very good option for now. Lol.

Anyway, I don't know, I'm super hesitant about dolly purchases because I'm mostly broke and also lazy so. I'm just rambling. I would probably end up changing my mind at some point again, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment