September 2, 2016

 photo DSC_6940editedresized_zpsjpnode5a.jpg

Just wanted to edit something. And I went for the heavy edited effect, cos why not? They look so moody here haha. Also I did some new thing with my watermark, not sure if I like it this way? But whatever, we'll see.

On a side note, I don't know if I should get the Unoa faceplates a body before Freddie and/or which body should I get for them. Definitely a Unoa Chibi body for at least one of them, I suppose... But should I? Should I? There's a deal that seems pretty decently price right now but ughh, I so didn't plan on buying anything and I'm not sure if I should. I am super stingy with my money spent on dolls lately, because of other expenses :/ Sighhhh. I feel like I should sleep on it, but I think the deal will be gone tomorrow when I wake up, lol. Though I mean, that's a decision too, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment