November 10, 2019

Parker




---

After Alfie, Parker also gets some proper photos :D

He has a vampy vibe in these, which is accidental. I'm not sure what character he has yet, to be honest. But red suits him well. Also, these were taken while I was trying to get sales photos of some jewelry to go up on etsy. I'm still in the midst of editing photos for those, but if you're interested in the pieces I make, do keep an eye out! I think the last time I updated my etsy for doll jewelry was in 2016 lol, so if you've wanted something from me, this is probably a good time :)

Back to Parker, I like this wig on him, like a lot. It wasn't bought with the purpose of being his default wig but I think it is now his. And his eyes are grey, which was something I wanted, but they also look a bit blueish in photos and in real life, and that's unexpected but also so pretty? Overall I just find myself liking him alot more than I expected. I mean, his body was also accidental, since I was selling Hew and wanted to keep his body (a Little Monica Harmony body), and Parker happens to fit it, size and resin colour wise, so it became his. I think I was just not expecting much from Parker when I bought him, like I didn't buy him with an express purpose and vision in mind, but things have been mostly falling into place for him. It's really nice and fun and easy.

(This sort of sounds like what I'm realising is that Parker is an accidentally fun doll. Lol.)

Parker is a Kanadoll Adrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment