June 7, 2020

sunday morning




sunday morning


---


I was watching youtube for ideas on get a film photo look on my DSLR, and found this tutorial, so I decided to try holding a plastic cap over the front of my lens today to try it out. I was originally going to pick another doll for the subject but then I figured it would be fine to use Salt even though he doesn’t have a faceup because the set up played up light and shadows instead of focusing on his faceup (or lack thereof). All in all, I’m pretty happy with how the photos turned out :) 

Also, I haven’t introduced Salt here, but Salt is a Switch Sohwa whose neck hole I’m modifying to fit onto an Iplehouse SID body. He’s so cute like this?? I’m just hella biased for this boy haha. In fact, he might be a close second after Sion, which is saying alot.

If you want to see more of me modifying him, do check out my instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment