June 25, 2012

Dennis's new body :D

I was at camp when Dennis's new body arrived (figures that it'll arrive when I'm away D:) but yesterday I went to string the body up and plop Dennis on his new body. He's using a SD13 body now, which is much broader and thicker than I expected. It suits him better too, cos his head is so big, haha. Matches pretty well, which I'm really happy about. His head still looks paler/yellower/less peachy than his body, but at least it's not super obvious. It's like, I can only see the difference in strong sunlight, so that's good. :D

Photobucket

Anyway, he doesn't stand as great as his old body, but I'm going to live with that. His thigh joints are kind of weird though. There's this part that can come out, even after you string it. It has hot glue remnants so I think I'll need to find someone who does hotgluing to do it for me. I thought maybe I can just leave it, but I tried seating him, and pop, out came the joints, so I went to tape it together for now. Not pretty, but his clothes cover it. I'm just hoping it won't stain or what. :/

Photobucket

And a sort of full body shot to show he has broader shoulders now. Hehe. My desk is pretty messy with jewelry bits everywhere, haha.

Anyway, his old body (Abio Angel) is for sale on doa if anyone's interested? http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?525353-Abio-Angel-boy-body-

No comments:

Post a Comment