June 15, 2012

Hew

Photobucket

Sometimes, I hate him. I hate that he's younger, that I have to take care of him, that I have to clean up his shit. Mostly, I hate our Mom for leaving and putting me in charge of him. But I'll know I'll never be able to just leave him alone. 

Because if I did, I'll never live with myself.

***

When identical twins are young, people think it's cute to dress them alike. When twins grow older, they usually want to break out of the looking alike trend. After all, we are our own person, as much as we are someone else's twin. It isn't that I want to look like Sion, but rather that it's easier. Easier to pass off as him in classes when he's skipping it. Maybe it's a stupid reason, but I grew used to having the same hairstyle as him.


It's not that I don't love him, but sometimes I wish he'll realise that whenever he does things his way - like skipping classes, like fighting people who laugh at him, like talking back to our Dad - I have to clean up after him. Do damage control. ...I want to be able to make my own mistakes too, not learn from his.


I don't think I'll ever be able to stop taking care of Sion, but there are days where I wish I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment