June 13, 2012

Added a cbox to the layout, since I think people will feel more inclined to write in the cbox then comment? Well, at least, I would find cbox easier. Just write and I'll try to reply all of them (probably won't be hard, given the number of people who actually read this blog, haha). It'll be similar to tumblr's "Ask me anything" function, except, you know, everyone can see the comment. But I've been using blogspot for so long, I'm rather lazy to change to another site, so I'm going to be stubborn and continue with blogger until I'm convinced otherwise. :|

Some photos of Dollzone 65cm jointed hands VS Soom. Soom looks small in comparison.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See those metal thingies in the DZ hands? Anyway, those are 65cm hands and not 70cm. Catherine (who owns the doll with the DZ hands) says the 70cm ones are even larger, and probably will suit EID better?

Personally I think jointed hands are some amazing engineering and aesthetics feat. They're so small and poseable, and it's just amazing that they even have veins and all, you know? But my parents were like, "Hm, nothing much" when I showed them. The only person at home who finds them cool is my sister, haha. But most of the time I don't know what to pose for the hands, and while I know I can just swap it out with his normal hands, I don't like Little Monica's hands much, so I'll rather just leave the jointed hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment