July 22, 2012

Damn gloss

Photobucket

I glossed his lips cos I didn't like how he looked like he doesn't have an upper lip. But as usual, maybe because I don't seal enough msc after I'm done with a faceup, the gloss screwed up his lip colour. The 2 most obvious mistakes are that his right upper lip looks like there's a cut on the outer edge of the gloss, and that his lower lip, the left side, it looks like there's a spot without colour. Like he has a ulcer or something, lol.

But I'm not going to change his faceup, I think, cos I like the eyebrows, and I'm not sure I can get them right again. Anyway, with the right camera angle and lighting, he looks passably fine, and that's not even mentioning the "patch" tool on Photoshop. I was just kind of sad that now that he looks like he has an upper lip, the gloss has to go fuck up his lip colour. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment