July 24, 2012

I just bought and collected a Fdoll body from a local doll owner today for my Zaoll Muse head (which arrived yesterday). Anyway, I'm still pretty amazed by how fast it is to buy and collect stuff by meetup in Singapore. It's crazily amazing. :D It's how Dennis got his old body, and how Jack (Muse) just got his. Anyway, the only problems I have with the Fdoll body is that 1. it's yellower than Jack, even though his head was painted to match Volks NS but I'm still okay with this, sort of, 2. it has button nipples. They look like 2 lumps stuck on his chest as an afterthought. I'm wondering if I should sand them but the issue is that the body is yellowed, so maybe sanding the chest means I'll have to do the whole torso ...and maybe even the body. Argh. 3. His hands are noodle-y. *Closes an eye...well, at least it's not that bad from some angles....

The thing is, it was really cheap. 150SGD. Hence. And I really want to get Jack a body.

Okay, anyway, the bigger problem now is that I don't have any wig for Jack. Not even 1 in his size that he can borrow. Stupid 7.5inch head. All the wigs I have at home eats his head. Boo. I just PM-ed thereif so hopefully he'll get 1 wig soon. I DID order from S&M for him, but that will take longer to come to me. So thereif, it is. I can try the shaved side wig effect on the plain black one I'm ordering from thereif. Hee.

Yeah, no photos cos he's bald. And cos my brother is using the computer with Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment