July 11, 2012

My orders from tree design arrived today! So fast, haha. I'm blogging without even taking any photos of anything, because I'm really pleasantly surprised by the fact that they gave an extra tshirt as a gift :D The shirt they gave is priced at 19USD, so I'm really quite surprised. I mean, as a free gift, you can always give the cheapest item e.g. the tank top, and you'll still make your customers really happy, no? But now I'm SUPER happy, hahaha. Mainly cos I wanted the tshirt too, but didn't want to spend too much. :\

***

Okay, update: I just bought a Zaoll Muse head :D
He has no teeth part, so I'll need to come up with something for that. The previous owner used white eye putty, but I want to see if I can use air dry clay to make something more permanent (less prone to me redoing all the time?). I've got no body for him to use, cos everyone has thick necks. 10cm is the thinnest, except for Gabby, who is white skin and uses the type 2 neck mechanism that's a bitch to get off. So yeah. Unless I can find a cheap body for him, he'll probably be bodiless for a while. Join the floating heads crew (2 of which are still not here. Leeke probably has a backlog??).

Also, some twins love < 3 Photo thread on doa: here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment