July 12, 2012

Tree Design brief review

I didn't intend to do a review but I was opening the clothes with my camera at my side, so I figured, why not?

Photobucket
Tree Design pretty much shipped my order ON the day I ordered and paid for the item, which really impresses me. They shipped the clothes in this small cardboard box. I was kind of surprised that the tape they use tears really easily once you cut it. But I tried tearing without cutting first and found it impossible, so I think it's a nice type of tape to use, for people like me who hate cutting apart the tape. Haha.

Photobucket
Sion was kind of just draped in his jacket waiting lol. I was lazy to put him back in when I'm going to change him out.

Photobucket
The items I ordered, plus a free gift. The white tiger shirt is a tshirt by the way. The sleeves are folded behind. The ice-blue jeans in the middle is really really a nice colour. It's currently the lightest pair of jeans I have for them. :D

Photobucket
Anyway, this was actually the first thing I saw when I opened the box, except this green sticker was facing downwards, and my first thought was, "Oh crap, I don't think I ordered this! Did they mess up my order?" Hahaha. But yeah, turned it around and found a gift :D

Photobucket
A nice touch is the tag they have for ALL the items. You have to cut the thing off/pull it out as you would for human clothing. It looks nice, but frankly after cutting the tag off for 6 items, I was kind of wishing they didn't put that tag thing.

Photobucket
Tag on the inside too. I do love the label in the shirt though. Cos I don't need to cut it away, haha.

And some photos of Sion (Little Monica type A body) wearing the jeans. It's called joyful jeans on their website, I think (you'll know why when you see the back pocket). It's tight on SD13 as shown on their website, so I was pretty much counting on it to be skinnies for LM. And I was right :D I got out of the baggy jeans phase for my dolls for now.

Photobucket

Photobucket
See how his thighs are stretching the jeans?

Photobucket
But the back is a bit loose. I don't really mind though, if it means Dennis (who's on a SD13 body) can wear it too. And yes, the brown tag says "2010 NEW, Tree Design" and you see the reason why it's called "Joyful jeans"? ;)

***

On a side note, Nobility Emotional body needs Sadol Delf sized jeans to get skinny pants.

Photobucket

And a photo of everyone who's at home together:
Photobucket
Hew's actual body (he's using Nat's right now) is shipped! :D So he'll be getting his own body soon, woohoo. LM type B. I'll be doing a comparison between LM type A and B hopefully sometime next week after Hew's body arrives. Yup. And Nat's faceup is at 50% now. I'm missing Nat so much. :< More so when I look at this group photo without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment