December 8, 2012

Photobucket

Finally finished her faceup!

I've been searching through doll companies and such looking for a suitable body for her. Something broad shouldered, slim but not anorexic looking, and with small breasts (or at least not huge ones that stick out like they are fake.) and I THINK Island Doll might be a good choice (Well, actually I really like Supia body but I don't think it'll match. That and it's hard to get.). But it seems that doa doesn't have much information about the resin match and such so I've no idea whether/which of the skintones matches.

Gah. I'm waiting for her wig too. So yeahhhh.

On another note. I took a long look at my Khal head yesterday and I still think he's a good Zeke but I'm wondering if Peroth is offered as a head, would I buy Peroth as Zeke? Should I? I don't want 2 heads for the same character, so it means 1 would have to go...and I'm reluctant to sell. At the same time I don't want to make up another character just to fit either 1 of them or something, cos it'll mess with the story I have now. And that's all assuming that Peroth would be offered as a head. If he's sold as a full doll only...well, I don't think I can even buy him. D: Haven't been saving much. Uni life eats up my allowance pretty fast. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment