December 5, 2012

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm finally getting more comfortable with blushing for faceups. I usually find linework more fun, but for some reason this time blushing is pretty fun too. :D I love how realistic Elfdoll sculpts are. Anyway, I like her lips. More darkening her blushing, and maybe I'll add eyebrow hairs, but her faceup is still not complete yet. But at least she has a sort of face now.

Okay, you know what, I think I need to give her eyebrow hairs.

***

Photobucket

And some Jack, cos he was lying around, to model my jewelry as I'm making it. I finished a piece, so I'll probably be taking photos of it tomorrow morning. Whatever little funds I can find I will FINDDDDD for my hopes of being able to afford a peroth if they do offer just the head. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment