November 25, 2013


Because I was over at DoA posting in this thread called "Artistically photoshopped photos" and ended up choosing a whole bunch of shots of 6 of my dolls each (except Dennis who appears twice)...I decided to search my photobucket for an nicely/more 'shopped than usual photo of each of them.





 photo DSC_4439editedresized_zpsb47ee273.jpg

 photo DSC_8639editedresized.jpg

 photo forget_about_the_monster_under_the_bed_by_cian1675-d5lgxzesmall_zps98f7fc5f.jpg





 photo DSC_1421editedlandscapesmall_zps5ec0765e.jpg



 photo DSC_6289editedresized_zps03ceaedf.jpg

I wanted to type how I did each of them but either I forgot how I did some, or I'm just kind of lazy to write all of them down. >3< I had to go dig for a photo and photoshop it for Benja which is why it looks weird. And the twins' photos are from before they had their faceup changed. And Tiyana's was from when she borrowed Jack's body. Oh, how it has changed. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment