November 25, 2013

 photo DSC_6724editedresized_zps9a4441fb.jpg

So I know I updated this on instagram (which I don't use all the time, but I have wifi at home now, so it's convenient, haha) but I still haven't taken more photos of Gabby since my camera battery died on me yesterday. The weather is gloomy right now, sigh. And it's starting to rain...

But anyway, it's been a long time since I took Gabby out from his box, and I was so happy to see him yesterday. And pulling him out of the box, I don't know if it's strange to say this, but I could feel that it was him. Like, his weight and shape is clearly different from the rest of my dolls. Okay, I don't know, it sounds rather strange, I suppose. Haha. I guess it's cos he's my first doll, and I had him for a year before I bought my second? But handling him felt so familiar, it's rather ...nostalgic? Ok, I'm gonna stop here cos I think I might sound creepy if I continue :/

 But looking at what he's wearing, I realise he's been in the same clothes since I took him with me to Australia, which was almost a year ago. :/ I feel guilty. But the clothes suit him >_< Maybe I should just change his vest to the Captain America shield logo one. I'll take more photos of him when the weather is better. Oh yeah, and I got a bunch of girl clothes for Tiyana, but she only in outfit number 1 cos I got lazy dressing her to try all of them. She's in a nice dress (I caved and got the expensive one from Supia) and a knitted white cardigan (which was a pain to put on cos her fingers got stuck at every possible interval D:) but for now she's nicely dressed and sitting in my wardrobe. :) (Oh, and Gabby's sitting on Sion in the wardrobe cos there isn't enough space ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment