December 8, 2013



Caillen :D I couldn't resist taking a photo of him with Gabby, the 2 dreaming eyed dolls I have, and they're cousins, haha. Alfie who's Gabby's younger sis is supposed to be a Zaoll dreaming luv, so you can see where this dreaming eyes thing comes from. Lol.

Anyway, I've not glossed his faceup but it's otherwise done. I was trying the wig I used for my Peroth back when he was Caillen (he's now Benja), and it worked! I even tried a lighter blond wig for Caillen but this shaded turned out the best. But it was a bit plain, so I cut a bit off a spare wig I have to give him a lighter streak in his fringe. He's borrowing Hew's body and using the other eyes from Benja's odd pairs (which is why I only have 1 of each colour), but hey, he has his faceup and his wig now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment