December 8, 2013

 photo mod_zps55ee65f8.jpg

My Cynical Ryu head arrived (I have box opening photos but they aren't terribly exciting so I didn't post them) and I got to mod his nose yesterday. He has a faceup now but I haven't glossed it so he's still waiting in my drawer. The comparison of before (left photos) and after (right) would be better if the angles are more similar but they were mostly working photos while I was modding so I was making do to check if the nose mod was smooth. I did mod his left lip corner upwards a bit, but it's so small that it's not obvious, haha. His nose is more or less the same shape in these photos but I did do other stuff to it. Anyway, my first mod went pretty well, I think. :D

P.S. The first comparison photos look like that cos of the angle, I didn't mod his cheeks or anything o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment