December 31, 2013

Elfdoll, Supia, Leeke and Little Monica NS comparison

Since I took the photos for the Leeke photo reference thread on doa, I decided to put the pictures here too :)

Heads: Elfdoll Vivien (NS, Nov 2012) and Leeke Khal (NS, Jul 2012)
Bodies: Supia Old body (NS, Unknown date) and Little Monica type A (NS, May 2012)

 photo DSC_7857edited_zps42d42d88.jpg
Elfdoll NS is darker than Leeke NS. Since Tiyana was still on her Supia body, it got into the comparison too, and lo and behold, it looks like it can match Leeke NS. o.O Because I've no idea when the Supia body I have was made, I had to use the heeled feet I recently got for comparison. Hence the next photo which is weird lol. (I was holding Tiyana sideways, haha)

 photo DSC_7861editedresized_zpsb23b34c1.jpg
Here the difference between the older and new Supia isn't too obvious but the older one has definitely yellowed. I would say the yellowed Supia is slightly yellower than Leeke but the new Supia is slightly pinker. But both looks pretty close...so for the fun of it I put my Khal head on the Supia body 8D

 photo DSC_7878editedresized_zps4fe9eb18.jpg
Without a wig. I guess he still looks okayish? It's probably because Supia's old body has a neck that is quite thick, just a bit thinner than the Little Monica boy body beside. :>

 photo DSC_7872editedresized_zpsc3c7bf27.jpg
With a wig he looks a bit bobble-headed, but fatter clothes would probably help, if anyone ever considers this hybrid. Zeke (my Khal) isn't too pleased with that idea hahaha.

P.S. Whoops I didn't notice the funny ring finger sticking out on my boy. :<

No comments:

Post a Comment