December 30, 2013

Migi, Little Monica, Leeke NS resin match

 photo resinmatchresized_zps3f49cdcc.jpg

Just a quick picture. My Migi and Little Monica NS go pretty well together (you can see a minor difference under natural light but hardly any under artificial light), but Leeke is like...a bit too light and pinker.

And since I realise that my dolls kind of all into either 1 of the below 3 height ranges, I decided to grab the 3 most convenienetly located dolls to snap a quick photo of "height" comparison. They're all clothed and wigged so it's not that easy to tell but I wanted to show what they'll look like side by side in normal photos. :)

 photo somesizecomparisonresized_zps8f49f63a.jpg

Tiyana's in heels so she's taller than Gabby but she's actually a bit shorter. Gabby and Jack are probably the same height (Jack is shorter I think). All the floating heads who share the twin's LM bodies are currently that height (lol), and Nat on his Nobility body is about the same height as the LM ones.

In ascending height (I think?):
1. Tiyana (Elfdoll Vivien, Supia old body) ~ 58cm
2. Jack (Zaoll Muse, Fdoll body) ~60cm
3. Gabby (CP Lishe SS, Delf type 3 body) ~ 60cm
4. Dennis (SDF Bliss, Volks SD13 body) ~61cm?
5. Nat (Migi Jina, Nobility Emotional body) ~63cm
6. Hew and Sion (Migi Mihos, Little Monica bodies) ~63cm

And that's all the ones I have who actually have bodies :/ 7 dolls + 4 heads blehh. So many floating heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment