January 8, 2014

 photo joesfaceup_zpsdf9af6ce.jpg

Joe's faceup. I got lazy trying to take photos of 3 dolls together, and in the end for the shots of Joe's faceup, I just went, "Ohhh, this image is sharp enough, this would do", and ended up with the above. Haha. Instead of trying to do a side view or anything like that...>_>

And the photos of Zeke, Joe and Caillen together, which aren't good enough to explain why it was so tiring to take photos of them together. I don't know, it's like the difficulty level of doll photography increases exponentially with more dolls @_@

 photo DSC_8270editedresized_zps93c68a19.jpg

 photo DSC_8241editedresized_zps13c209de.jpg

I had to modify Joe's expression in the 2nd photo cos he wasn't smiling enough, haha. And now that Joe only uses the brown pair of eyes (He used 1 brown and 1 turquoise when he was Benja), I swapped out Caillen's eyeco eyes (which were really pretty but somehow not right for him) for the turquoise/blue makoeyes. I've not decided if I should sell the eyeco ones cos they're so pretty, but no one who wears 15mm eyes needs more eyes/eye swapping. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment