April 29, 2014



Phone photo of Tiyana's outfit the other day, cos I changed her (finally). I forgot to post this here, because it's a phone photo, and it's much easier to upload this to instagram and tumblr than blogger. Man, I wish I have my normal camera with me, but I left it in hostel.

Basically it's exam week right now, and I came home from the hostel to study. I could only carry so much stuff home with me, so I prioritised my studying materials (duh), both my dolls whom I brought to hostel (Dennis and Jack) and some extra clothes. I couldn't bring my camera after everything, sadly. BUT, my exams end tomorrow, so I should be going back to pick my camera back up, if I remember to take a detour from school back home, lol.

I've been wondering if Tiyana needs some glued in upper eyelashes...cos it seems like she looks just a bit bare. I don't know if I should try looking for short-ish human ones or order some doll sized ones if any shop I'm going to buy other stuff from carries. Oh, and I really should get her some shoes (she only has that pair of heels in the photo) >_<.

Anyway, some lists of things I want to do after my exams:

To-do:
1. Try the acrylic wig dyeing method on the wig I bought (need to cut it first)
2. Make more doll jewelry!
3. Buy eyelashes for Tiyana
4. Sew some clothes with the new fabric I bought
5. Try making the wig from yarn for Sion this time :|
6. Look for clothes that fit Tiyana better/buy her shoes

Maybes:
1. Do white-glue scars on Dennis's wrists?
2. Send Sion for modding to get his ear gauges (or should I just glue his earrings back on??)
3. Get new wigs for the twins and Caillen??
4. Do Sion's finger tattoos (I need MSC D:)
5. Slim Caillen's nose mod????????
6. Matching wrist tattoos for Hew and Sion?
7. Buy Kristolf's body :(

No comments:

Post a Comment