May 22, 2014

Just realised that the BeYours old boy body might be a good size for Joe, except he'll be short (61cm ish) compared to Caillen (hoping for 65-68cm body for him) since he's around Zeke's height (he's a on 66cm body). But it's a nice looking body, that's for sure.

Also, the BeYours 65cm body has a weirdly thin waist and about the same sized shoulders as the 61cm body (what's with that, lol), but it looks like it might be a nice body for a trans man or a girl who binds (not sure which my currently unnamed character does)...just a though.

Shall keep this in mind for now :)

edited to add this:


I just realised I have 666 deviations. Haha.
Side note, I watched Supernatural S9.23 yesterday and I'm still ...just thinking about it. Like I'm not doing anything to consciously think about it but it appears in my mind randomly during the day. Gahhh, I can't wait til S10 is out :<

No comments:

Post a Comment