May 19, 2014

Freddie's here!

So my Volks Olivia head is here, weee :D

My mum actually didn't tell me she received the head and I had to ask her after checking the tracking when I got home, haha. And I was too excited I started opening the box before I took some crappy shots along the way.

 photo DSC_1856resized_zpsa1ef0b2c.jpg
Her papers :)

 photo DSC_1857resized_zps955dd288.jpg
Packing peanuts. But like flower shaped. So many! I've not went to clear that box yet (probably will do it over the weekend :/) And can you see her? :o

 photo DSC_1862resized_zpsf9d2ef40.jpg
She came with super long lashes and her faceup is actually super duper sparkly. Like a lot of shimmer powder. But I like the faceup, though I do wish it was less shimmery, haha.

 photo DSC_1859resized_zps71ee72a6.jpg
And a photo with flash cos it just happened (camera was on auto). Look at that smirk (she was a potential Caillen at one point, haha, but I like her better as a girl ><)

 photo DSC_1860resized_zps3a1a935b.jpg
And yes, after I actually unpacked everything and looked at Freddie's head and all, I finally remembered to take a photo of the huge bag she came in. My mum was like, even the postman thought the big bag was a bit too much...haha. When I first saw the bag, I was like, you sure this is for me? Then my mum was like, yeah, it's from Russia, which is where the seller's from, so I was like, okay...open the bag. But yes, huge bag aside, I got a Volks Olivia head after she's on my grail list for sooo long. :D :D

And have some crappy indoor lighting photos of her wig a temporary wig. She's meant to have a red wig (dyed hair, whoooo. Also. I dyed my hair dark red, and it's a pain cos the colour seems to be really good at running even after 4 washes so far...so yes, Freddie, I understand your pain. But you should have red hair >_<) but that's probably gonna take a while to arrive. She also stole the Makoeyes I originally had in my C. Ryu, and now Caillen (C. Ryu) is wearing the Leeke Glass eyes instead, since glass eyes reflect more light in his small eyes anyway.

Freddie's borrowing Tiyana's body (Supia old body), and I think I should get a broader body for her, but for now, she's gonna have to share the only girl body I have.

 photo DSC_1868editedresized_zpsfcddab35.jpg

 photo DSC_1863editedresized_zpsb511d970.jpg

Oh yes, and I took out her eyelashes cos they're too girly for Freddie. Freddie's a tomboy who plays basketball and games with Zeke :) Can't wait to have time to take photos of them together.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's always nice to get a grail home and she's gorgeous. I'm particular fan of Olivia too - always love that smirk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's always so nice to have a doll but a grail is like soo many times better, haha. Yay, her smirk is awesome :D

      Delete