May 16, 2014

Worrying a bit now cos the tracking isn't updating (last update was 13 May, it's now 16 May) but I'm hoping it's just one of those cases where tracking is slower than actual delivery or something. Bahh. EMS shouldn't have so much problems...

Oh yeah, and I'm surprised by the difference in reception of photos of dA and tumblr. I wonder if it's cos it's easier to find things on your dashboard as you're scrolling than if you're on dA and have to go click through the messages? There's a photoset on tumblr that's doing much better (80notes) than dA (15 favourites). I half suspect it's cos more people saw it on tumblr though, to be honest (usually the number of faves etc I get is about 10% of the views, so naturally when there's more views there's usually more faves).

No comments:

Post a Comment