June 5, 2014

Just photos of Caillen cos I was even contemplating if I should sell him for funds to get Freddie her body first, since Migi Ryu isn't that hard to get (okay, so he's a Cynical Ryu. Modded by me. But still), but the moment I got him out, put him on Hew's body and stuff, I don't want to sell him at all. Haha. I still think I could have modded his nose thinner at the tip but he looks good at this angle.

 photo DSC_2374editedresized_zpsb8a98a8b.jpg

 photo DSC_2372editedresized_zps9cc9bc18.jpg

And a side profile cos I like his nose. I modded his nose and it's not perfect but these are the angles in which I was specifically looking at while modding so I do like it (cos otherwise I would have modded it for nothing, haha). By the way I modded his nose a long time ago, so I'm just writing about it cos I've been thinking if I should mod it somemore, but I like his current faceup so I don't think I'm gonna change it soon.

And the other reason why I don't want to sell him is cos, look at him, with Zeke and Freddie. He looks so good, even in this crappy shot. Zeke looks a bit messy lol, but the 3 of them together are just perfect. The 3 of them are in a polyamorous relationship, which I'm lazy to explain now so maybe next time...

The only thing that bothers me is the height differences, cos Freddie and Caillen are both supposed to be taller than this. Zeke is supposed to be about as tall as or slightly shorter/taller than Caillen and Freddie isn't supposed to be that much shorter than the 2 of them. But hey, both Freddie and Caillen are borrowing bodies, haha.



And I can't help it, but Caillen looks so satisfied here. Like, look at me, I got my cake and ate it :D Or something, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment