June 21, 2014

Leeke Mihael, Khal, Akagidoll 66cm body and Granado Nuevo body

Did this quick comparison for someone on doa, so yeah. I was rushing this before going to watch TFIOS or I might have grabbed more dolls for size comparison. Anyway, Zeke (my Khal) is strangely heavy for such a thin dude.

 photo DSC_2485editedresized_zpsde60b0c1.jpg

 photo DSC_2500editedresized_zps0d140b42.jpg

Resin match wise they're not all the same shade. Leeke NS is generally lighter than everything, and Akagi is slightly yellower (not as yellow as my Migi NS-B and definitely not as yellow as my Volks NS, haha). Granado is darker than Akagi, and pinker. But with wigs and clothes etc, I don't notice the slight difference in colour anyway. But yeah, if you want a perfect match... mine don't match exactly. My Leeke is from 2012, Akagi and Granado are 2014, quite new (especially Granado).

That aside, I love the proportions, and how much closer the different body types make them more like my characters, which is the fun part of hybridising :)

No comments:

Post a Comment